In the actual cutting process, the CNC Lathe With Slant Bed has the optional power tool function and the 8-station turret tool holder, so it can play an important role in the processing of different products, especially in complex, high-precision parts. Obviously, have the advantage that other products do not have. Now, let's take a look at the installation and commissioning of the slant bed CNC lathe.
Installation of slant bed CNC Lathe
1. The Precision CNC Lathe Machine is placed on the foundation and must be leveled in a free state and locked by anchor bolts.
2. For ordinary machine tools, the level reading will not be higher than 0.04/1000mm, and if it is a high-precision CNC machine, the level will not be higher than 0.02/1000mm. When measuring the installation accuracy, we often have to do it at a constant temperature, and the measurement tool should be used after a certain period of time.
3. When installing the inclined Slant Bed Cnc Lathe, it is necessary to reduce the installation method of forced deformation caused by the CNC machine tool as much as possible.
4. When installing the inclined bed CNC lathe, it is not possible to remove some parts of the machine tool casually. If some parts are removed, it is likely that the internal stress of the CNC lathe will be distributed again, thus causing the accuracy of the machine tool. influences.
Preparation of the slant bed CNC lathe before commissioning
1. Before use, the slant bed CNC lathe should pass the geometric accuracy test before cleaning the machine. Specifically, it is necessary to use cotton cloth or silk cloth containing cleaning agent to clean. At this stage, cotton yarn or gauze should not be used to avoid the phenomenon of machine jamming, which means that the inclined bed CNC lathe should be protected at the factory. Rinse off the rust-proof oil or anti-corrosive paint applied to the machined surface, and clean the dust on the outer surface. At the same time, the manufacturer's specified lubricant is applied to each sliding surface and working surface.
2. Also check carefully whether the parts of the CNC lathe on the slant bed have filled the oil according to the relevant requirements, and whether the coolant in the cooling box is sufficient. Whether the oil of the machine hydraulic station or the automatic lubrication device can reach the position specified by the oil level indicator.
3. At the same time, check whether the switches and components in the electrical control box are normal, and whether the plug-in integrated circuit boards are in normal operation.
4. After power-on, we also need to start the centralized lubrication installation to ensure that there is enough lubricating oil on the lubrication part and the lubricating oil to make a series of preparations before the machine is used.