Precision CNC Lathe Machine has been widely used in the processing of various industries; but many users have gone through many detours in the selection of CNC lathes; then, how to choose the most suitable CNC lathe?
Precision CNC Lathe Machine
(1) Understand what types of existing CNC lathes are:
CNC lathes are divided into two categories: vertical CNC lathes and horizontal CNC lathes.
1. Vertical CNC lathe: It is used for turning parts of disc parts with large turning diameter. According to the process of car parts, single-column or double-column CNC vertical lathe can be selected.
2. Horizontal CNC lathe: It is used for turning machining of axial length or small and medium-sized disc parts. Some models support car and milling.
Note: Horizontal CNC lathe can be further divided into hard-rail flat bed CNC lathe, line-rail flat bed CNC lathe, high-precision inclined bed CNC lathe, turning-milling compound CNC lathe, industrial special machine, etc.
(2) The main aspects to consider when choosing a CNC lathe:
1. Identify your needs:
Determine the process requirements and batch size of the main machined parts, and understand the process requirements of the machined parts; the process requirements are mainly the structural size, processing range and accuracy requirements of the parts;
1.1 Select the size of the lathe according to the size of the work piece;
1.2 According to the accuracy requirements, that is, the dimensional accuracy, positioning accuracy and surface roughness of the work piece to select the control accuracy of the CNC lathe;
1.3 According to reliability, reliability is the guarantee to improve product quality and production efficiency.
2. Reasonable configuration 2.1 Fully consider the specifications of the machined parts and select the appropriate matching fixtures;
2.2 It is not blindly pursuing high configuration, stable, and the functional configuration of the machine tool is more cost-effective.
3. Supplier reliability
3.1 Pre-sales reception staff can carefully understand the user's needs and give reasonable model recommendations;
3.2 Need to have perfect after-sales service capabilities; after-sales team and hardware equipment must be excellent.
We also have Slant Bed CNC Lathe. If you want to know more about it, welcome to follow our website.