Here is Mini Lathe Machine Manufacturer talking about How to choose the lubricating cutting fluid for the turning and milling machine tool in use. If you have any idea about it, welcome to contact us and discuss.
When selecting the cutting fluid used on the turning and milling machine tool, the customer can first select 2~3 kinds of cutting fluids with better comprehensive performance according to the processing conditions of the enterprise. After the actual trial, the performance is determined to meet the processing requirements. Affordable cutting fluid. The performance of the workpiece material is very important for the choice of cutting fluid. Below, let's look at how to choose the lubricating cutting fluid for the turning and milling machine.
1. The cutting fluid should have no irritating odor and no harmful additives to the human body to ensure the safety of the user.
2. The cutting fluid should meet the requirements of equipment lubrication and protection management, that is, the cutting fluid should not corrode the metal parts of the machine tool, do not harm the machine seals and paints, and will not leave hard gelatinous deposits on the machine guide rails to ensure the equipment. Safe and working properly.
3. The cutting fluid of the turning and milling composite machine tool should meet the anti-rust requirements between the workpiece processes and not rust the workpiece. For processing copper alloys, sulfur-containing cutting fluids should not be used. When processing aluminum alloy, the cutting fluid with a neutral pH should be used.
4. The cutting fluid should have excellent lubricity and cleaning function. The cutting fluid with the highest cardless bite load value and small surface tension is selected and judged by the cutting fluid experiment.
5. Cutting fluid should have a long service life, which is especially important for turning and milling composite machine tools.
6. Turning and milling machine tool cutting fluid should be adapted to a variety of processing methods and a variety of workpiece materials.
7. The cutting fluid should be low in pollution and have a waste liquid treatment method.
8. Cutting fluid should be cheap, easy to manufacture.
In short, the selection principle of the cutting fluid of the turning and milling machine must meet the requirements of cutting performance and performance, that is, it should have good lubrication, cooling, rust and cleaning performance, meet the process requirements during the processing, reduce tool loss and reduce Process surface roughness, reduce power consumption, and increase production efficiency. At the same time, the stability of use should be considered.
At the same time, 6 Feet Lathe Machine Price can be offered for you. Looking forward to receiving your inquiry.